Dungeons and Dragons and Donuts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maevdora - Post Session 5 Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Maevdora - Post Session 5 Thoughts Empty Maevdora - Post Session 5 Thoughts

Post by Lifeneedsthingstolive Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:09 pm

So, didn't know how to post this, and Donnie feel free to move if you want/need to.

We're getting pulled in a few different directions and we kinda need to focus on one at a time to probably make game time more efficient. So, here's the current to do list that I have. I'll notate the things that I think we can probably get done, gather the intel and put it out on the table. The hopes are, we can have some help maintaining productivity. Without further delay, here's the ~list~

1.) The neverending slew of Goblins in the Sewers. Maybe we should name ourselves Goblin Stompers
2.) Queen Pheobe investigating (never said we had to kill her)
3.) I'd still like to investigate the random fires in town. We only looked at the one site. (Can be done individually)
4.) Dwarven Artifacts (What do we do with this info. Need a pro and con list for letting Hush investigate that with the Lady).
5.) LYCANTHROPY (It sucks but a high enough cleric can cast remove curse and it be gone)
6.) We've not forgotten about Benny, but Benny is still MIA
7.) The Brian squad (pretty sure they tie in with Pheobe but need to determine. This is not an individual thing to be done)

I'll post the notes later (probably on Tuesday when I have more sleep) so you guys can read them and mull them over. I do want to know what you guys think about the Tiefling thing though.

Lifeneedsthingstolive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maevdora - Post Session 5 Thoughts Empty Re: Maevdora - Post Session 5 Thoughts

Post by LaraCooper Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:29 pm

1 - Yes to gobbo elimination. It's on Darle's to-do list, so we earn XP and a magic item. If we are staring level 4 in the face, we are likely to be bumping up against beastly things in the near future.

2.- WE are taking care of orphans and homeless, Phoebe might help us. If the Brians are running drugs, she will be more likely to help us find them and eliminate them, thus keeping our home safer and protecting our pickle delivery boy, though we will also have to take down Jim-Jams, who is just a cover for the drugs. I can't fund drug trafficking with our goblin pickle orders. BTW - DM - we will need some wirte ups about a few "drugs" in this owrld anad what the effects are.

3 - WE can split and investigate fires, or I can pop into my boss's office and get the skinny on their investigations.

4. COmmented on this under the documents you shared.

5 - WErelizards? I just don't even know. Temple trip?

6 - Benny - MIA druid who is trying to reach tieflings in jail and has planted weird things in and beyond the city. I don't see him being the child snatcher that everyone seems to think he is, but it seems he isup to things as danerous. Was he providing the acid to the mad tielfling? What has he planted? I"d like to hire an acolyte who speaks Sylvan to speak with Stupid. That plant knows more than he should.

The Brians - idk, if they really are hunting us now, and not just the missing Bryeon, then they have to be taken care of, but if they are jsut looking for the one guy, they are still running drugs through the city, and should be reported to the blackcloaks. Between DArle and Phoebe, I think we can eliminate the immediate threat.

Tieflings - Who the devil is imprisoning tieflings in the walls? WTH? Why? That needs looking into, but whom to go to? Blackcloaks? Royals? Benny? Someone has to know. Cages in the bakery. Tielfings used as slaves? Bakery for the army. Army = capitol? Or good old dad?

LaraCooper

Back to top Go down